Fitting in just a few steps
Mounting I LOCK IT on your bike is very easy and can be done in just a few minutes.
The smart bicycle lock I LOCK IT is a frame lock and is firmly fixed to the bicycle frame. Because of this, you always have I LOCK IT with you and your bike is always secured!
Fitting on the bike
1. Check if there are matching locating holes on the frame braces of the rear wheel. If not, use the installation adapter+.
2. Screw the flex adapters into the mounting holes.
3. Place I LOCK IT on the back wheel of your bike so you can attach the screws to the flex adapters.
4. Secure the screws and I LOCK IT is installed on your bike.
Will I LOCK IT fit on your bike?
Bikes are just as different as their owners. Trekking, city or e-bikes come in different forms and shapes. That’s why we developed I LOCK IT to fit most of the many different bikes but unfortunately, we can’t guarantee that it will fit all of them.
Simply test whether I LOCK IT GPS and I LOCK IT+ fits your bike or e-bike!
With our mounting check you can easily find out whether I LOCK IT fits your bike.
I LOCK IT fits, but your bike has no mounting openings?
The I LOCK IT installation adapter+ enables the installation of I LOCK IT on bicycles and e-bikes without mounting fixtures.
I LOCK IT can also be installed using the installation adapter+ in the event that the mounting brackets on your bike are too close together or too far apart.
Use the I LOCK IT template to easily check whether your mounting brackets are compatible with I LOCK IT.
Easy assembly with the installation adapters+
1. Place the installation adapters+ around the bicycle frame and fix them loosely for the time being.
2. Screw the flex adapters into the mounting holes of the installation adapter+.
3. Place I LOCK IT on the rear wheel of your bike so that you can attach the screws to the flex adapters.
4. Tighten the screws. Then you can finally fix the installation adapter+ and remove the protruding plastic straps.